Being an SEO professional or website owner, you should know how many pages are indexed in Google. You should also be able to check the individual pages/posts indexing status. There are many methods to check your individual posts of pages that are indexed in Google. Here, I talk about two methods to check Google indexed posts/pages.
1. Manual Method (but best method)
Just head over to the browser and do as follows
It only displays the indexed pages in the directory /subdirectory. For example ahrefs.com/blog
- site:www.domainname.com.com Phrase of choice
Only displays those indexed pages which contain the phrase of your choice. For example ahrefs.com digital marketing
- site:www.domainname.com inurl:phrase
Only displays those indexed pages which contain the word “phrase” in the URL. For example ahrefs.com inurl:digital marketing
- site:www.domainname.com intitle:phrase
Only displays those indexed pages which contain the word “phrase” in the title. For example ahrefs.com intitle:digital marketing
- site:www.domain-name.com.com filetype:pdf
Only displays those indexed files with the chosen filetype (other possible filetypes are: doc, pdf, ps, xls, rtf, swf, etc.)
This method is useful when you have to check a particular post containing a specific keyword in the ‘title’ and ‘URL’.
2. Checking Indexed Page on Google Seach Console
You can check the individual blog posts of pages on the Google Seach Console. It is a free tool by Google that helps you to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results
Google Search Console is search-engine focused, providing tools and insights that can help site owners improve visibility and presence in the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
- Log in to you Google Seach Console Dashboard
- In URL Inspection>Paste the individual post/page link>Enter
- Check if you post/page is indexed in Google
- If your post/page is not indexed yet the click in request indexing (this way Google index your post)
I am a WordPress Lover, Digital Marketer, Graphics Designer. My hobbies include Photography, Videography, Traveling. I love sharing SEO, web traffic knowledge here on this website.