What is Gutentor?
Gutentor is an ultimate page building block plugin for WordPress that helps you to design professional websites. It is developed for creating awesome websites. It is a new innovative way to create blocks and follow best practices and guidance on how to design, build and manage web page content and pages.
Gutentor extends Gutenberg editor with a large variety of beautiful blocks that can be later switched to build and design your best web pages with some clicks. This makes creating and designing content even more flexible. It minimizes the limitations of any page builders and adds unlimited possibilities so that a user can build any simple to complex WordPress website.
It has been developed with all necessary customization features for blocks to achieve any possible layout and design of web-page content with Gutenberg block editor. Gutentor makes designing any type of web page just as simple as a matter of a few clicks and drag and drop.
Gutentor is a lightweight WordPress plugin, it is optimized for performance. Inline, Internal or External CSS files for dynamic CSS is introduced.
Available Pre-built Blocks in Gutentor
- About Block – Custom block to show the description, image, title, and button.
- Accordion – Collapsible section which will display title, description, and button.
- Advanced Column – This block will help you to make multiple columns in your page or posts.
- Author Profile – Another Gutenberg custom block to show the author profile including title, description, social profile, etc.
- Blog Post – If you are worried to display the blog posts within the post or page, you can use this block.
- Call to Action – A simple but powerful block to put the button with the link on the section.
- Content Box – It is very useful to display the plain title, content, and button. Image and Icon will not display here.
- Count Down – If you are going to announce some important events or announcements, then this will help to make it easier.
- Counter – With attractive templates, it helps to represent the facts about the product.
- Divider – It helps to separate the sections. You can upload your own image as a separator as well.
- Featured Block – It is a large section with a photo, title, description, and button.
- Gallery – This gallery is a carefully crated custom block to make the gallery on your page.
- Google Map – It helps to display the google map with longitude and latitude.
- Icon Box – A custom blocks to display the font awesome icon.
- Image Box – If you need to show the single image with title, description, and button, you can use this block.
- Image Slider – An awesome custom blocks to create a slider with title, description, button with predefined templates.
- Opening Hours – For a corporate and business website, opening hour custom blocks will be very useful. Users can add time, date and day on this block.
- Pricing Box – It helps to show the features and the pricing of the respected products.
- Progress Bar – With the percentage value, you can show the progress of things either in the circle or in the bar chart.
- Restaurant Menu – For the hotel and restaurant website, this custom block will be very useful to show the menu and its price.
- Social – This is the Gutenberg custom block to show social icons and links. You can add your social links easily.
- Tabs – Each tab will have different contents. It will have title, description, and buttons. Make the required number of tabs with the block.
- Team – Another very useful custom block to show the team information on the website.
- Testimonials – Isn’t that super cool to show your clients or user testimonials on the website? Yes, this block is useful for it.
- Timeline – For showing the information on the chronological order, a timeline custom block is necessary.
- Video Popup – It helps to embed the videos and when users view it, it will display on the popup.
What’s New on Gutentor?
- Gutentor Element
- Gutentor Module
- Gutentor Widget
- One-click Demo Templates Library for ready-made templates and blocks
- Faster Designing Experience
- Complete Webpage building blocks with all necessary features
- Extremely simple, without adding row/columns, just adding block is sufficient to make a beautiful website
- Repeater field to create items inside blocks with drag and drop reorder, edit, delete options
- Highly customizable row/columns options available for creative designers
- Advanced options on each block including HTML Tag, Background, Border, Box-shadow, Margin-Padding, Svg shape divider, and built-in animations.
- Block Template module on each block, Single block multiple design Template,
- Individual elements full styling options
- Device-specific responsive controls
- Advanced Typography Options which includes all available google fonts and systems fonts
- Video background Options
- Inline, Internal or External CSS files for dynamic CSS
What makes Gutentor Different?
Gutentor is seemingly a distinct Block builder for WordPress. It consists of some amazing features that make it a splendid and advance one from others. Below are some it’s unique features:
- Create dynamic columns with dynamic columns
- Add unlimited elements within the columns
- Import Pre-built Demo Templates and Blocks with just a single click.
- Awesome editing tools for modifying the blocks.
- Extended use of CSS feature.
- Advanced Typography Option with a wide range of Google Fonts and System Fonts.
- Background Option for displaying videos.
- Impressive carousel option for different blocks.
- Highly Responsive and SEO friendly.
- It comes with a quality support service.
Getting Started With Gutentor
First off, download the Gutentor from the following link. Search for Gutentor in the WordPress plugin section and download the zip file. Or you can download directly from the following link.
Go to Plugin > Add New > Select the ZIP File > Install > Activate
Or alternatively, you can search for Gutentor in the plugin search section.
One benefit of the Gutentor plugin is you get detailed Video Tutorials about each and every customization. In-depth documentation and tutorials teach you from installing to the customization of each and every element.
This plugin works only on WordPress version 5.0 and above. Also, Gutentor is an element based edit instead, it is block-based page building. If you are used to with element-based page builders then you might compromise for element-based drag and drop feature.
|Easily customizable blocks||It is block based page builder (Not element based)|
|Detailed documentation and video tutorials||Only compatible with WordPress 5.0 or above|
|Ready-made templates and blocks|
|Highly customizable row/columns layout builder|
|Multiple options for Background which includes color, image and video background.|
I went thought numbers of Gutengern based page building blocks, I found the Gutentor wins the race. If you want to design a full-fledged website with easy drag and drop then I definitely recommend this plugin. But again I can not guarantee that you love it however, you can try it for free and make a decision later.
I am a WordPress Lover, Digital Marketer, Graphics Designer. My hobbies include Photography, Videography, Traveling. I love sharing SEO, web traffic knowledge here on this website.